Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Best Blog Award




I was nominated by Lena @ Gemelo for best blog awards. Lena, many thanks. You have a great blog and I am more than happy look at every new post ;-)

LENA You have a great and fun blog. Thank you

There are logically also certain rules that must be observed when participating:

1 . Each nominee posting his nomination with the image above and reported, who nominated him.
2nd There are 11 questions to be answered.
3rd After another 20 blogs nominated under 200 followers. These nominees are then of course informed by the comment above!

BEST TO ALL

Questions:
1st: What do you like to cook: sweet or savory dishes?
I love cooking savory dishes - things come to mind and I must experiment

2nd: What is more important in a person: the personality or appearance?
Personality is important. Appearance can be dealt with later.


3rd: When you founded the blog?
August 2012


4th: Who inspired you to start in this world with something new? 
My inspiration come from people who voice their opinion in respect to others. Most friends that enjoy my thoughts and writing.

5th: Do you follow many blogs?
I love to read other blogs and so I do follow many. Maybe too many ;-)


6th: Do you prefer to cook for yourself or for others?
I like to cook but I love to display it to others. It's not great until someone tells me it is.

7th: What book are you reading right now?
I am reading:
THE TIPPING POINT By Malcolm Gladwell
NATIVE SON By Richard Wright
KITE RUNNER By Khaled Hosseini
MAN'S SEARCH FOR MEANING By Viktor E. Frankl



8th: Which garment has survived the longest in your closet?
H&M clothing, Leather Jacket {also H&M}


9th: What is your favorite recipe?
I can't say I have one favorite. If I could I would eat it all [Maybe French, Italian, Indian, and Nigerian]

10th: What qualities of a person are important in a friendship?
Trust, honesty, loyalty, humor, open, reading, and very social

11th: What is your favorite movie?
A few but that come to mind;
Silverlining Playbook
Limitless
RocknRola
Takers


I NOMINATE:

Theroadishome

GemeloKarla Read

Simply Moments

Beckas Fotoblogg

sommersehnsucht

* Evα`s Diαry ‹3 Photogrαphie.

The Fantastic Realms of Creativity

rosángela bichara

Have Faith In Me ♥i

mBilde - monika reiter fotografie

Johnny Lopes Art






3 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks a lot! :D

    Yeah, my dog is the most cutest on world, I think (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird I do not know why it does that... i'll work on it

      Delete
  2. Thank you. But I can´t see the whole text, it goes till "2nd There" and then it´s over :( Mysterious...

    ReplyDelete

Leave part of you here, only through words